A little bit more reading this month than last:
- If You Ask Me (audio) … Betty White, read by author
- The Argonauts (audio) … Maggie Nelson, read by author
- The First Collection of Criticism by a Living Female Rock Critic … Jessica Hopper
- The Underground Girls of Kabul (audio) … Jenny Nordberg, read by Kirsten Potter
- Area 51: An Uncensored History… (audio) … Annie Jacobsen, read by author
Almost all on audio, all non-fiction, and still keeping with my (happily accidental) all-women authors theme. It’s a busy time of year for me so reviews and posts will be few and far between for the next month or so, unfortunately, but I will try to get some thoughts posted about these four after If You Ask Me in the next weeks.
In April I’m looking forward to finishing My Life on the Road by Gloria Steinem and Station Eleven by Emily St. John Mandel, which I started early last month. My hold on One of Us: Anders Breivik and the Massacre in Norway by Åsne Seierstad came in through the library and it’s 500+ pages so I’m hoping to at least get through all three of these books!
What did you read in March?