Thank goodness for audiobooks, otherwise I don’t think I would have finished more than two books this month (and just barely, at that).
- Spectacle: Life of Ota Benga (audio) … Pamela Newkirk, read by Bahni Turpin
- Authority (audio) … Jeff VanderMeer, read by Bronson Pinchot
- Where Men Win Glory (audio) … Jon Krakauer, read by Scott Brick
- Just Kids (ebook, audiobook) … Patti Smith, read by author
- Behind the Beautiful Forevers … Katherine Boo
- My Cross to Bear (ebook)… Gregg Allman with Alan Light
Six total. Just Kids and My Cross to Bear bumped up my Ebook Challenge to halfway done, yay! And looking at them all listed out, I only had one fiction with the rest as nonfiction. It’s hard to pick a favorite this month, it might be a three-way tie between My Cross to Bear, Behind the Beautiful Forevers, and Where Men Win Glory.
How was your month for reading? What are you looking forward to reading in August?