Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish, a fun way to get yourself thinking and sharing about books and bookish things.
June 30: Top ten books I’ve read in 2015 so far
Halfway through the year, it’s a good time to reflect and pick the best books I’ve read so far in 2015. Looking forward to a lot of great reads in the second half of the year, too. Turned out to be half fiction, half non-fiction. In alphabetical order by title:
- All the Birds, Singing … Evie Wyld (review)
- Attempting Normal (audio) … Marc Maron, read by author (review)
- Columbine … Dave Cullen (review)
- Delicious Foods … James Hannaham (review)
- Hausfrau … Jill Alexander Essbaum (review)
- Just Mercy (audio) … Bryan Stevenson, read by author (review)
- Men We Reaped … Jesmyn Ward (review)
- Our Endless Numbered Days … Claire Fuller (review)
- The Short and Tragic Life of Robert Peace … Jeff Hobbs (review)
- Sweetland … Michael Crummey (review)
Looking over this list, I realize that all but one of them (Columbine) were borrowed from the library! (But I loved Marc Maron’s audiobook so much I did go out and buy a hardcover copy for myself.) KC Public Library FTW!
What are the best books you’ve read in 2015 so far?