Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish, a fun way to get yourself thinking and sharing about books and bookish things.
December 23: Top ten books I wouldn’t mind Santa bringing me
Happy holidays, everyone, whatever holiday it might be that you celebrate! I celebrate Christmas, and though I do go with as many local, handmade, and consumable gifts as possible, almost nothing beats books. Here is my books wishlist, no expectations, and in no particular order:
- Power Politics: Poems … Margaret Atwood
- All the Light We Cannot See … Anthony Doerr
- Behind the Beautiful Forevers … Katherine Boo
- The Secret History … Donna Tartt
- Americanah … Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie
- All That is Solid Melts Into Air … Darragh McKeon
- Area X: The Southern Reach Trilogy … Jeff VanderMeer
- An Untamed State … Roxane Gay
- No Country … Kalyan Ray
- Find Me … Laura van den Berg
What books are on your holiday wishlist this season?