Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish, a fun way to get yourself thinking and sharing about books and bookish things.
June 3: top ten beach bag books
This week’s TTT topic has me back on the bandwagon, because:
That’s RIGHT I’m going to Hawaii in August!!!!!! For the birth of my first niece. I’m so excited! And of course I’m already thinking about what books I’m going to bring. I likely won’t bring 10, but here’s what I’m thinking about choosing from (not counting the ebooks on my iPad, which I’m definitely bringing along):
- Driven by Donald Driver
- The Silent Wife by A.S.A. Harrison
- Brain on Fire by Susannah Cahalan
- The Bean Trees by Barbara Kingsolver
- Zone One by Colson Whitehead
- Packing for Mars by Mary Roach
- We Need to talk About Kevin by Lionel Shriver
- Midnight in Peking by Paul French
- The Amazing Adventures of Kavalier & Clay by Michael Chabon
- Perhaps treat myself to a new book!
Disclaimer: I never seem to have/make any time to read while visiting family, so no promises I’ll even make it through one whole book while on that trip, ha! 🙂 Although there will be a lot of time on the planes to and from for reading.
What’s going in your beach bag this summer?