Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish, a fun way to get yourself thinking and sharing about books and bookish things.
March 18: Top ten books on my spring 2014 tbr list
Oh boy. I’ve been a pretty big fat failure with my winter, fall, and summer TTT TBR lists. I think at this point I’ve read about 30% from these three previous lists combined. So with this one I’m going to try to go a little more… realistic? Spring this year is March 20–June 20. I think I can do this… some might be on previous lists… oh well, here goes!
- In the Heart of the Sea by Nathaniel Philbrick (TBR Pile Challenge)
- The Bean Trees by Barbara Kingsolver (TBR Pile)
- Someone Knows My Name by Lawrence Hill (TBR Pile)
- Midnight in Peking by Paul French (Eclectic Reader Challenge)
- The Walking Dead Compendium 1 by Robert Kirkman, et al (Eclectic Reader)
- The Martian by Andy Weir (Eclectic Reader)
- The Round House by Louise Erdrich
- The Unwinding by George Packer
- We Are Water by Wally Lamb
- The End of Your Life Book Club by Will Schwalbe
Plus whatever books are picked in my library book group those three months…! What are you looking forward to reading this spring?