It’s Monday, what are you reading?—a weekly blog meme hosted by Sheila at Book Journey.
Last night I finished John Green’s The Fault in Our Stars and haven’t started anything next yet! My husband and I are taking a road trip to Colorado this week and I’ve borrowed up some audiobooks from the library for the drive:
- World War Z by Max Brooks (abridged)
- Ready Player One by Ernest Cline
- Frozen in Time by Mitchell Zuckoff
- This is How You Lose Her by Junot Díaz
And then the other thing is that I have a bunch of ebooks on my iPad, but I haven’t made myself read them yet. I’ve never read in that format before, but I really want to read these, so I thought trying it on vacation might be a good start. Here’s what I have to choose from:
- The Namesake by Jhumpa Lahiri
- História, História by Eleanor Stanford
- Before I Go to Sleep by S. J. Watson
- My Cross to Bear by Gregg Allmann
- Adrift by Steven Callahan
- You Were Never in Chicago by Neil Steinberg
- The Orchardist by Amanda Coplin
- Hack by Dmitry Samarov
I’m also going to bring along a paperback, Love in a Dark Time by Colm Tóibín (one of my Eclectic Reader Challenge books), in case my eyes get worn out reading a screen.
I kind of slowed down a little on Under the Dome by Stephen King for the Dome Along hosted by Natalie at Coffee and a Book Chick this last week—I really wanted to finish Under the Banner of Heaven and just ended up reading The Fault in Our Stars over the last weekend. In Under the Dome I’m up to ~450 / 1074 pages.
What are you reading this week?